Born and raised in Northern California, Mona Deldar obtained her Bachelor’s degree with Honors from the University of California, Berkeley. After an internship at a personal injury law firm, Mona Deldar was inspired to apply to law school. She attended the University of San Francisco School of Law, where she was a member of the Maritime Law Journal. She received her Juris Doctorate in 2003.
Ms. Deldar is dedicated to representing injured plaintiffs in a broad range of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. She enjoys helping people who otherwise would not have the means to go up against the insurance companies and takes pride in offering effective representation with no out-of-pocket fees charged to her clients.
Her peers and clients note Ms. Deldar’s exceptional record of success. She has successfully resolved cases against large corporations and insurance companies such as 7-11, Home Depot, Farmers, Allstate, and Geico (to name a few), winning cases that would have otherwise been denied or low-balled.
Outside the law, Ms. Deldar contributes her time and resources to various non-profit organizations and enjoys spending time with her family.
- State Bar of California, June 2004
- University of San Francisco School of Law, Juris Doctorate, May 2003
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, May 2000
- American Association for Justice
- Top 100 Registry Business Leaders & Professionals
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Lawyers of Distinction 2019
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Lawyer.com Premium Member
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Avvo Top Rated Lawyer