Our attorneys have been recognized as leaders in the personal injury industry. We have a wide range of awards and memberships that acknowledge our accomplishments and commitment to excellence for our clients. Our memberships with the following organizations exhibit the highest standards of legal excellence.
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys: Recognized as 10 Best Attorneys
- The National Top 100 Trial Lawyers: Invitation-only organization composed of premier trial lawyers from California who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective and uniformly applied process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended only to the select few of the most qualified attorneys who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7.
- Lawyers of Distinction: Membership is extended based on case results, honors/awards, Google reviews, Avvo reviews, legal experience, education background, verdicts/settlements, special certifications, professional activities, pro bono service, lectures, writings, and publications. All members have been subject to background checks and ethics reviews. All members must meet a minimum passing score and have no ethical violations
- The Top 100 Registry: Deldar Legal has been featured in this magazine publication as a top professional in the field of Personal Injury Law.
- American Association For Justice: Exclusive to trial lawyers, membership allows our team to tap into a collective knowledge and experience of a national network of trial lawyers to elevate our continuing legal education and our practice to better serve our clients.
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel: Members are thoroughly vetted by a research team, selected by a blue-ribbon panel of attorneys with podium status from independently neutral organizations, and approved by a judicial review board as exhibiting virtue in the practice of law. Due to the incredible selectivity of the appointment process, only the top one percent of attorneys in the United States are awarded membership in NADC. This elite class of advocates consists of the finest leaders of the legal profession from across the nation.
- Consumer Attorneys of California: Representing the interest of Californians standing for accountability from insurance companies. As members, our office pledges to use its own resources under a contingency fee system to push cases to court and will only recover if we can achieve a successful result.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles: Home to the best trial lawyers in the industry working together, supporting each other, guiding each other. As members, we pledge to primarily represent plaintiffs in personal injury, wrongful death, worder’s compensation, employment or other consumer-related litigation. Membership