P. David Cienfuegos focuses his practice on litigating personal injury and wrongful death cases involving airplanes, motorcycles, trucks, commercial vehicles, pedestrians, industrial, or construction accidents. As an attorney, he has conducted numerous jury and bench trials throughout his legal career.
Mr. Cienfuegos started his legal career at the litigation department of Morgan Stanley in San Francisco. He also practiced several years at his own boutique civil litigation firm in Los Angeles that specialized in complex, real estate, finance, and business disputes. With a desire to assist those who need legal help the most, he transitioned into personal injury and now practices at Deldar Legal to help people who have been injured.
Mr. Cienfuegos was born and raised in Los Angeles. He received his undergraduate degree (B.A.) from California State University, Los Angeles, and his law degree (J.D.) from the University of San Francisco School of Law. He also holds a master’s degree (A.L.M.) in finance from Harvard University. He is a member of the State Bar of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and also a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. Mr. Cienfuegos is fluent in Spanish and can converse in Farsi (Persian).
- State Bar of California, June 2003
- Harvard University, Master of Liberal Arts, Concentration in Finance, May 2011
- University of San Francisco, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, May 2002
- California State University, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Business, June 1998
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California